Coming to the MOPS convention is a big deal. For many moms, it is the first or one of the few times that they actually leave their children. Financially it is a stretch for many. However, it is an experience that will leave you richer in so many ways. Be sure to take home the necessary things that will help you make the experience live on in your life.
1. Freebies: You will find awesome freebies on your chair at general sessions, in your registration bags and at a variety of booths in the MOPS convention resource fair.
2. New ideas for Your MOPS group: Breakouts, general sessions, the show and tell table, networking and practically all areas of the MOPS convention are designed to equip you with knowledge to make your MOPS year a success.
3. Something for the Kids: Cute felt animal backpacks for boys and pen holders and purses for little girls.
4. Something for the Hubby: An anti-human trafficking T-shirt. A gift will thank him for his support in your trip to the MOPS Convention. It will also make it easier to bring up the subject of attending next year’s convention.
5. Something for Grandma, Aunts or Friends who are Helping Care for your Children: Jewelry made by survivors of human slavery. All of those who help you get this much deserved break deserve a thank you of their own from the MOPS Convention.
6. Something for You: Jewelry, pajamas or a purse that helps fund rescue programs for victims. A special item just for you that reminds you of the MOPS Convention every time you use it is a must!
7. Knowledge of an Issue Bigger than You: There are multiple exhibitors in the MOPS convention resource fair which represent social justice issues. Go beyond mere shopping and take the time to learn about issues that might just touch your heart.
Visit booth 421 at the MOPS Convention to responsibly shop for something for you and everyone in your life and learn about how you can help abolish slavery with your purchases at the same time.